Customer Service: PayPal
PayPal is an alternate method for purchasing your order on shop.timberland.com. It enables any individual or business with an email address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- If you select PayPal as your payment option, you will continue through the standard checkout process then automatically proceed to paypal.com to complete your payment.
- Once you have been redirected to paypal.com, you will have 25 minutes to complete the payment before your order is dropped.
- If PayPal is used for payment, all returned products must be sent by mail to obtain a credit to your PayPal account. Click here for return instructions.
- You can return your shop.timberland.com purchase for a merchandise credit at any Timberland® specialty store or factory outlet.
- PayPal may not be used for customized products.
How does PayPal work?
- PayPal is used to securely send payments over the internet. You can choose to pay from your PayPal account balance, a credit card, debit card, or bank account. To make a PayPal purchase, select PayPal during checkout on the shop.timberland.com website and choose your method of payment. Your funds are transferred immediately and securely.
- PayPal is highly secure and committed to protecting the privacy of its users. Its industry-leading fraud prevention team is constantly developing state-of-the-art technology to keep your money and information safe. When you use PayPal to send money, recipients never see your bank account or credit card numbers.
How Do I Contact PayPal Customer Service?
- For the fastest response, you may access the user-friendly Help Center. Developed by the PayPal Customer Service team, this Help Center contains a comprehensive information database. Simply type a question into the search box to receive a complete answer.
- If you do not find the information you need in the Help Center, PayPal Customer Service representatives are available to assist you. Send an email for a prompt response or contact PayPal directly by phone:
- Customer Service: 1-402-935-2050 (a U.S. telephone number)
4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT on Saturday and Sunday
For more information, visit the PayPal Help Center.